Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stick To Your Day Job

Salutations as always,

Now recently, I have been taking a more serious tone in my posts. Well guess what, to hell with that. Today I am angry. And you say, "Jeff how can you be angry?" Well, while enjoying a day of football, my cousin feels the need to send me a link of Allen Iverson rapping..YES I SAID IT, Allen Iverson rapping!..

So this got me the thinking, why can't they just stick to their damn day jobs?!

I mean is making millions doing what you love to do too tough these days? I mean, can a man who makes 20 million a year really convince me that he is struggling and that he will "murder me in the second and first degree"!!..

So in true RealTalk DC form, I give you a list of sorts, of the Top 5 worst songs ever conjured up by your favorite sports star!!

No. 5, our good friend Allen Iverson aka Jewels, with his song "40 Barz"


I mean the beat is tough..that's about it..

No.4, The Mamba (Kobe for you non-basketball lovers)ft. Tyra Banks, "K.O.B.E."


This was wrong for so many reasons..

No.3, Rasheed Wallace..Shit sheed!


And, well the No.2 and No.1 spots belong to Shaq Fu, sit back and try not to break your monitors..



And last but not least..



If you guys think like me, the next time your favorite baller makes a song, throw a cup of sprite onto the court while he is on a fast break, and with the hope of the masses, he looses his ability to make words rhyme forever..

Until later, Peace.

-Yeezy

1 comment:

Malkom said...

Geez that Cant Stop the Rain video is horrible. It makes the song so much worse. I used to think it wasnt terrible, beat's decent. U feelin that Iverson beat tho? Its pretty weak in my opinion. and LMAO to Shaq, "People call me E.T...("what's that Shaq?").....Extra Tall-ums"

Man thats just fuckin hilarious bro